This section contains instructions on how to register, search the product range and save products and projects to your own picklist.
Freefoam Registered Installers
If you're a Freefoam Registered Installer looking to register a job or order more marketing materials you need to log into your account at myfreefoam.com
To access myfreefoam go to the home page of this site and click on the red box marked Freefoam Installers or follow this link www.myfreefoam.com
You will need to login before you can add items to your pick list or view your client area.
Click login in at the top left of the screen to login or create an account.
Forgotten or need to reset your password?
- If you forget or need to reset your password, please click the 'Forgot password' link at the bottom of the login screen
- Enter your previously registered email address
- A link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email address
- Confirm you wish to reset your password by clicking the link provided in your email
- A new password will then be emailed to you
- Use this new password along with your registered email address to login (be careful if copying and pasting from the email).
Please note: passwords are case sensitive.
The client area allows to:
- Add or amend your account details
- View your current picklist
- Email the contents of your picklist
- View your saved picklists
Change your password.
You need an account to create a pick list
This feature allows you to create a list of products which can be saved to view later, emailed, or printed out.
To add a product to a picklist simply click the pencil icon next to the product listing.
To open your picklist click on the pencil and pad icon in the icon block at the top right of the product page.
Within your picklist you can delete items from the list, add, comment and save the list for later reference.
If you wish to email or print the pick list it must be saved, saved lists can be accessed by logging into your account.
Icons are shown on the top left of the product pages, rolling over an icon will display a tooltip indicating it's useage.
Clicking on an icon will allow you to jump through to content relevant to the product or product category you are viewing.
The first icon is for CAD files, clicking on the icon will take you to a page where any relevant .dwg files associated with the product or product category are listed. If the icon is not visible on the page no related .dwg files are available.
The second icon is for document downloads, if a relevant brochure, leaflet or info sheet pdf is availablle for the product you've selected clicking on the icon will take you to a pdf listing page. If no icon is displayed it means that no pdf files are available for this product.
- The pencil icon is your pick list, clicking here will log you into your 'pick list' an area available to logged in users where you're able to store products you're interested in, creating a list of products for a job or reference.
There are two ways to search the website
The search box at the top right of the page can search the site using terms typed into the entry field.
This will return a result using the text within the pages of the site similar to a traditional web search.
Advanced product search
The second method of searching the site is available on the products pages and is specifically for searching this section. The advanced search allows you to search and filter the products shown using the terms available on the drop down menus.
The results are displayed as a product listing, they can filtered further by selecting another option within the dropdown menu and clicking search.
Reordering product listings
By clicking on the headings for 'Code' or 'Description' you can filter your search results in ascending or descending alphabetical order.
If you have any other questions about the site please contact us and we'll be pleased to help.